Pages That Might or Might Not Be of Interest to You!

Friday, June 19, 2015

Changes

I had thought I was going to do a better job of keeping up with my blog but Bug keeps me crazy busy on top of the four other girls in the house! We had a great spring soccer season with me coaching. Ok, not that it was great because I was coaching...it was great because of the girls and my co-coach! I need to do some posts about that.

For now, we are focusing on the changes that are coming. Bug will be leaving us in a few months for good. Her grandparents are taking her back full-time. We are coming to terms with it but it is difficult. God called us to love her for a short while and now it seems that that time has come to an end.

God is good all the time adn we know He is in control of this situation. We are trusting that He will work this our for her good and for ours in the long run.

In the meanwhile here are some pics to enjoy!

 
 
 

 

No comments: